Published on November 1st, 2017 | by Ian John
Ladbrokes Five Team Acca Insurance Tips for The Weekend
Such is the nature of accumulator, or ‘acca’ betting as it is now almost universally known in the UK, but did you know that there is a promotion at our affiliate site Ladbrokes that can do away with this frustration and even see you earn your stake back as a free bet if one of your selections lets you down?
This is Ladbrokes 5 Team Acca Insurance offer and it has been promoted heavily by Ladbrokes in the media and on TV using the TV pundit Chris Kamara, along with several other famous faces from the world of football.
Before we give you a couple of tips for this week’s Europa League and the weekend’s Premier League football which take advantage of this great offer from Ladbrokes, let’s learn a little more about this offer, including any details included in the small print.
What is Ladbrokes Five Team Acca Insurance?
As the name of the promotion suggests, Ladbrokes 5 Team Acca Insurance is a promotion whereby if you place a qualifying accumulator bet with Ladbrokes of five selections or more and just one of those selections lets you down with the other four winning, Ladbrokes will reimburse you with your stake money up to a maximum of £25 as a free bet.
There are a number of key things to note about compiling an accumulator that will qualify for this offer and they are:
- Your bet must be an accumulator bet comprising of at least five selections. You can add more selections to your bet than five if you wish to do so.
- Each selection you make must be of odds no shorter than 1/10.
- The combined odds of your accumulator when all the odds are added together needs to be 3/1 or greater.
- Your selections must be made on the Win/Draw/Win market (also known as the Match Result or Full Time Result market)
Punters are allowed to take advantage of this offer once per day, but you can be reimbursed by this offer in successive days if your bets qualify for it. However, if you place two bets that qualify for the offer on the same day, then only the first bet you make will be reimbursed by the offer.
Your refund will be credited to your Free Bet balance at Ladbrokes from noon the day after your bets have been settled.
The good news for Ladbrokes customers is that you can access this offer online, but also in shops at any Ladbrokes betting shop across the UK.
This is a great offer, especially given how many accumulators fail by just one result. Having the option turns your guaranteed loss on an accumulator, into a chance to win again using your free bet stake on a different bet.
Ladbrokes 5 Team Acca Insurance – Europa League Tips – Thursday 2nd November
On Thursday night, following two nights of Champions League action, there are a total of 24 matches in the Europa League taking place. The full list of fixtures is below, deparated into the two kick off times for the matches. One set of 12 games at 6pm or earlier, the other at 8.05pm both UK Times.
6.00pm or Earlier kick offs
- AEK Athens v AC Milan
- Apollon Limassol v Atalanta
- FC Copenhagen v Zlin
- Istanbul Basaksehir v Hoffenheim
- Lokomotive Moscow v FC Sheriff
- Ludogorets Razgrad v Braga
- Lyon v Everton
- Maccabi Tel Aviv v FC Astana
- Partizan Belgrade v Skenderbeu
- Rijeka v Austria Vienna
- Slavia Prague v Villarreal
- Young Boys v Dynamo Kiev
Looking at this set of fixtures, it is rather tricky to come up with a decent value acca bet with Ladbrokes as there are so many one-sided games that getting decent value odds can be problematic. However, the five-fold accumulator I have put together for the 6pm kick off matches is as follows:
- AEK Athens v AC Milan – Milan Win at 6/5
- Apollon Limassol v Atalanta – Atalanta Win at 4/6
- Ludogorets Razgrad v Braga – Ludogorets win at 21/20
- Lyon v Everton – Lyon win at 1/2
- Young Boys v Dynamo Kiev – Draw at 5/2
A £25 accumulator bet on this bet would return £986.56 with Ladbrokes, but if just one of the matches let you down, then you would at least get your £25 stake money back as a free bet thanks to the offer.
8.05pm Kick Offs
- Arsenal v Red Star Belgrade
- Athletic Bilbao v Ostersund
- FC Koln v BATE Borisov
- Vitoria Guimares v Marseille
- Hertha Berlin v Zorya Luhansk
- Lazio v Nice
- Viktoria Plzen v FC Lugano
- Real Sociedad v FK Vardar
- Rosenborg v Zenit St Petersburg
- Red Bull Salzburg v Konyaspor
- Steaua Bucharest v Hapoel Beer Sheva
- Vitesse Arnheim v Zulte Waregem
I feel there is a better chance of success and also some better odds available in the second set of Europa League games taking place on Tuesday night. Here is the fivefold accumulator I have put together to take advantage of the Ladbrokes accumulator offer.
- Arsenal v Red Star Belgrade – Arsenal win at 3/10
- Lazio v Nice – Lazio to win at 8/13
- Rosenborg v Zenit St Petersburg – Zenit win at 10/11
- Vitesse Arnheim v Waregem – Vitesse Win at 5/6
- Vitoria Guimares v Marseille – Marseille win at 4/5
A £25 accumulator bet with Ladbrokes would return £330.75 if successful but if just one selection lets you down then you would at least get your stake money back as a free bet with the Ladbrokes acca promotion.
Ladbrokes 5 Team Acca Insurance – Premier League Tips – Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th November
There’s a busy weekend of Premier League games to enjoy too across the weekend and I’ve outlined the key fixtures from each below. All games are Saturday 3pm kick offs unless stated.
- Stoke City V Leicester City (12.30pm Kick Off)
- Huddersfield Town v West Brom
- Newcastle United v Bournemouth
- Southampton v Burnley
- Swansea City v Brighton
- West Ham v Liverpool (5.30pm Kick Off)
- Tottenham v Crystal Palace (Sunday 12pm Kick off)
- Manchester City v Arsenal (Sunday 2.15pm Kick off)
- Chelsea v Manchester United (Sunday 4.30pm Kick off)
- Everton v Watford (Sunday 4.30pm Kick off)
And from these fixtures I have put together the following accumulator bet to fall in with Ladbrokes 5 Team Acca Insurance offer:
- Newcastle United v Bournemouth – Newcastle win at Evens
- Southampton v Burnley – Draw at 5/2
- Swansea City v Brighton – Swansea Win at 13/10
- Manchester City v Arsenal – Man City win at 1/2
- Chelsea v Man Utd – Draw at 21/10
A £25 accumulator bet on these five selections with Ladbrokes has potential returns of £1871.62 but if just one selection lets you down, then you would at least get your £25 stake money back as a free bet.