Published on November 15th, 2017 | by Ian John
Our Top Coral Acca Boost Tips for The Return of The Premier League This Weekend
The return of the Premier League means it is an excellent opportunity to enjoy some fantastic accumulator betting with Coral, with particular focus on taking full advantage of Coral’s excellent Acca Boost promotion, which is available on fourfold accumulator selections or more and which offers a 10% bonus (paid as a free bet) on any qualifying winning accumulator bet, calculated as 10% of your winnings from the bet.
Remember, you do need to be a Coral customer to take advantage of this offer but you can sign up today using any of the sites part of the Coral network of betting sites and services. That includes the fantastic Coral Vegas no deposit £10 bonus currently on offer, as well as similar great value starter deals available at Coral Sports, Coral Casino and many other top Coral sites.
Let’s begin this article by taking a look at the full list of games in the Premier League for this weekend. Kick Off times are 3pm unless stated:
Saturday 18th November
- Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur (12.30pm)
- Leicester City v Manchester City
- Bournemouth v Huddersfield Town
- Burnley v Swansea City
- West Bromwich Albion v Chelsea
- Crystal Palace v Everton
- Liverpool v Southampton
- Manchester United v Newcastle United (5.30pm)
Sunday 19th November
- Watford v West Ham United (4.00pm)
Monday 20th November
- Brighton & Hove Albion v Stoke City (8.00pm)
Coral’s 4+ Acca Boost Promotion
As per the terms of this offer, what we need to do in order to give ourselves a chance at landing a free bet is to place a bet of a fourfold accumulator or greater on the 90 Minute (Match Result), Both Teams to Score or the To Win and Both Teams to Score betting markets on a selection of matches.
The only other proviso is to ensure that each selection has minimum odds of 1/10 (1.10) and that the accumulator itself has cumulative odds of at least 6/4 (2.50).
So, with those parameters in mind, let’s now take a look at the odds for our Match Result Markets, and then we’re going to do the same for Both Teams to Score and the To Win and Both Teams to Score Markets.
Our Match Result Fourfold
- Arsenal (27/20) v Tottenham (15/8) – Draw (5/2)
- Leicester (8/1) v Man City (1/3) – Draw (21/5)
- Bournemouth (20/23) v Huddersfield (10/3) – Draw (23/10)
- Burnley (21/20) v Swansea (3/1) – Draw (21/10)
- West Brom (5/1) v Chelsea (6/10) – Draw (11/4)
- Crystal Palace (29/20) v Everton (2/1) – Draw (21/10)
- Liverpool (2/5) v Southampton (13/2) – Draw (13/2)
- Man Utd (2/7) v Newcastle Utd (12/1) – Draw (12/1)
- Watford (21/20) v West Ham (13/5) – Draw (12/5)
- Brighton (27/20) v Stoke City (21/10) – Draw (21/10)
Looking at the odds for Match Result fourfold, there are a number of intriguing options available. The North London derby is certainly one to include in this offer, with the odds on the draw perhaps the most appealing given the form of both teams. I think Burnley’s odds on a home win over Swansea City are also decent and I think that Watford also offer good value at home to West Ham. Finally, I’m going to round that off by backing Stoke to take a point on the road away at Brighton.
- Arsenal v Tottenham – Draw at 5/2
- Burnley v Swansea – Home Win at 21/20
- Watford v West Ham – Home Win at 21/20
- Brighton v Stoke City – Draw at 21/10
A £10 bet on these selections with Coral would return a total of £441.30. This would give you a free bet as part of the Acca Boost offer worth £43.13.
Our Both Teams to Score Accumulator
- Arsenal v Tottenham – Yes (1/2) – No (6/4)
- Leicester v Man City – Yes (8/11) – No (11/10)
- Bournemouth v Huddersfield – Yes (19/20) – No (4/5)
- Burnley v Swansea City – Yes (23/20) – No (4/6)
- West Brom v Chelsea – Yes (11/10) – No (7/10)
- Crystal Palace v Everton – Yes (19/20) – No (5/6)
- Liverpool v Southampton – Yes (17/20) – No (10/11)
- Man Utd v Newcastle – Yes (6/4) – No (1/2)
- Watford v West Ham – Yes (8/11) – No (11/10)
- Brighton v Stoke – Yes (Evens) – No (4/5)
Once again, we are left with a decision to make on the Both Teams to Score bet as the odds on these bets are generally lower than the Match Result bet, hence I am going to increase the number of selections I make in this bet to increase the overall bet value. There’s a lot of somewhat unpredictable games in this selection, plus you have the inconsistency of some teams to consider (the likes of Liverpool, Everton and even Chelsea and Arsenal have been very unpredictable at times this season). As such, this is what I have put together for my Both Teams to Score fivefold:
- Arsenal v Tottenham – Yes 1/2
- Burnley v Swansea City – No 4/6
- Crystal Palace v Everton – No 5/6
- Man Utd v Newcastle – No 1/2
- Brighton v Stoke City – Yes Evens
A £10 bet on this fivefold with Coral would return £137.50 in winnings, which would equate to a free bet of £12.50 should the accumulator be successful.
To Win and Both Teams to Score Accumulator
- Arsenal v Tottenham – Home 29/10 – Away 18/5
- Leicester v Man City – Home 12/1 – Away 8/5
- Bournemouth v Huddersfield – Home 17/5 – Away 8/1
- Burnley v Swansea City – Home 17/4 – Away 8/1
- West Brom v Chelsea – Home 12/1 – Away 3/1
- Crystal Palace v Everton – Home 9/2 – Away 11/2
- Liverpool v Southampton – Home 2/1 – Away 12/1
- Man Utd v Newcastle – Home 11/4 – Away 28/1
- Watford v West Ham – Home 3/1 – Away 11/2
- Brighton v Stoke – Home 9/2 – Away 6/1
This is a very tricky accumulator bet to land as you need two factors on each selection to win (both teams to score and the selected team to win). This in effect makes it the same as an eightfold accumulator in many respects and as such, keeping selections to the minimum amount of four makes sense here in what is a very tricky selection of games for this bet. Despite this I’ve racked my brains and come up with the following tip.
- Leicester v Manchester City – Away 8/5
- Bournemouth v Huddersfield – Home 17/5
- Liverpool v Southampton – Home 2/1
- West Brom v Chelsea – Away 3/1
This fourfold bet for a £10 stake would return a massive £1372.80, which would mean that you would qualify for the maximum Acca Boost bonus of a £100 free bet if your bet is a winner.